LIMITED TIME ONLY! NOT SOLD IN STORES
50% OFF NOW!
Click "Add to Cart" To Get Yours!
- A Great Kitchen Tool to Make Your Meat Tender and Softer: Using the meat tenderizer rapidly breaks down meat fibers with the sharp blades, allows marinades to infuse meat slowly and assures even heat distribution. Cooking/grilling is even which reduces meat shrinkage. Definitely turns your dry and thick meat into mouthwatering, tender and juicy piece.
- Safe Lock Mechanical Design: Your safety is our priority. The sharpe blades will make quick and deep penetration through your meat and allow marinades to infuse meat better. When you store the tenderizer, please prevent the blades coming out in case of accidental punching from kids. It will not hurt you even if a baby touchs it.
- Strong and Sharp Blades:It requires much less effort than a traditional hammer-style unit. The meat tenderizer tool can penetrate all types of meat - poultry - fish.
- Easy to Use and Clean: Compared with other brands, our meat tenderizer comes with a small brush to clean with. It is also dishwasher safe.
- Great gift: Fits comfortably in palm. A nice gift to those who love steak!
Very well designed and solid. I wouldn't let kids anywhere near it, but safety features on this are best I've seen on any pin-type tenderizer - has safety cap and cover and a very solid and simple twist locking mechanism, plus a bottom safety plate and an ergonomically designed grip. Works very well to tenderize both thick and lean cuts, has enough needles to cover a decent area with each press and is easy to operate even for me with my somewhat arthritic hands. Meat does come out wonderfully tender. Love that it is 18/8 stainless steel - with a little care, this should hopefully never have to be replaced. I don't know about you, but I am sick of planned obsolescence and am very pleased to find a product that seems designed to last. Recommended.
This is the first time I have every used this type of item. I found it to work VERY well. I've used it about 10 times now. I don't know how it will fare in the long run, but for now it's great.
It was able to tenderize sirloin steak to the point I could put the steak on a sandwich and eat it without a knife. I usually go over the piece of meat fully. Then I rotate the device by 45 degrees and do it again. I do this for each side. One thing I recommend is to get the thickest cuts of mean you can because this will flatten them out some. Works great on beef and also chicken.
I love this item so much that I have bought one for each of my children to use. It makes tenderizing meat quick and easy. I can buy a cheaper cut of meat and can make it as tender as a more expensive cut. In the summer I buy boneless short ribs, slice the sides in half lengthwise and then use this a few times on both sides of the strips. I marinate overnight with teriyaki sauce and the next day thread on skewers to grill. Everyone raves about the teriyaki sticks whenever I serve them. I am thinking about ordering another and just putting it up as a just in case. It is something that I don't want to be without.